Friday, April 16, 2010

Headfirst into my 41st Year...


My 41st year seems to have begun with opening wide and wonderful and mysterious. I can't wait to tell you what is to come. I have allowed myself to dream largely for the first time in my life...opening myself up to possibilities beyond my imagining...telling myself that it is ok trust God's plan for me. I want to be an intrument through which spirit plays...to use my life and the things I create to change the world in little ways...because as Pavese said, "We do not remember days, we remember moments." It is those little moments that are woven into our lives, like bright blue scraps in a Robin's nest and regarded with wonder and awe for the making of it.


1 comment:

  1. Gina Lento16 April, 2010

    Happy Birthday fellow Aries, mine was the 10th.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.