Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bark Cloth Pillows,Quilts, and Quilting Supplies by Cindi of Dreamy Vintage Sheets

gorgeous pinwheels baby quilt
Cindi has been a dear online friend of mine for quite some time now...we've shared stories of hope and of joy and of deep sadness. I did a small interview with Cindi here, last year.Her friendship and deep connection has been such a joy to me, and my home is filled with her lovely quilts and colorful quilted pillow creations that add brightness to my days...every day. I have found such comfort in her amazing work, so infused with the love for what she creates, that I can actually feel it.
windowpane quilt from vintage sheets
modern and vibrant baby girl quilt, or lap quilt
The vibrant color combinations are indicative of her vibrant spirit...and believe it or not, her mother, who is 84 years young also helps create things for her shop, called "Dreamy Vintage Sheets"
Here, a sweet friend models Cindi's mothers' Mommy and Me Aprons. She made these with pink roses fabric with pink and blue checked trim. What a sweet idea, don't you think?
Spring has Sprung Pillow (a ray of sunshine!)
Her passion is quilting, and she loves to use vintage sheets as the basis for her designs. Vintage sheets seem to has unsurpassed softness and amazing color combinations that inspire her...she also loves to use vintage bark cloth and vintage lace,which adds rich texture and color to her designs.
oriental design bark cloth pillow in her shop
bark cloth pillow at my home

(more of my collection)
Cindi believes in superior quality in her designs and it shows. My pillow covers hold up to wash after wash...tumble after tumble, and still arrive in the laundry basket looking like just received them.
Now, for those of you who are quilters and crafters, there are plenty of charm packs and fat quarters and vintage fabrics to choose from in her shop, from pumpkin spice to pink.
"spice cake" charm squares for quilting
pretty vintage sheet fat quarters
Lots of lovely things to look at at Dreamy Vintage Sheets on Etsy! I just wanted to share her amazing talents with you today. When I find something (and someone) I really love, I want to tell the world about it, ya know? I hope everyone has a great day, and I'll see you again soon.

Many Blessings to You and Yours,
Jennifer Valentine of Sacred Cake Jewelry art Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.