Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Baisers Passionnés (Passionate Kisses), an Intention Locket

I made this locket with the thought that one could write one's intentions and place them inside...if you are at all like me, I often need a "hard copy" reminder of what I need in my life. I don't journal enough, nor blog enough, so my thought is that I could just write a little note to myself now and then and place it in something that I could not forget....and this is it. How could you look down at this beautiful creation and NOT think about what is inside?
This one is called "Passionate Kisses"...because I know that a lot of us are in desperate need of more passion in our lives.
Moments that are unforgettable....moments that steal your very breath and make your heart race and make you wonder where you've been hiding yourself all these years. These are the "notes to self" that need to be held here, among the sparkle of the deep red vintage rhinestones and blooms and leaves that symbolize growth and renewal and above all, HOPE.
Moments of passion are not beyond our reach. I think sometimes everyday life gets the best of us and we forget about passionate living. I know I do.
Manifest them on paper and wear them close to your heart...let's see what happens!

This locket is currently for sale in my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.