Friday, May 11, 2012

Antique Floral Images, Free Friday

antique floral/ flower images
I've come across my stash of antique floral postcards, antique thread advertisements, and vintage Arm and Hammer Collectible Cards. Thought you might like some pretty downloads today. I admit I have an old papers addiction. Any scrap of paper...stained, ripped, creased, discarded, shabby; I have to keep it. My very first love before assemblage jewelry making was assemblage art making. And I love to use old shabby papers and photographs in my work (which I haven't done in forever).
I thought these would just be amazing for all kinds of transfer projects, assemblage projects and such.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Blessings,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.