Thursday, September 23, 2010

EVERY PIECE AND TWEET TELLS A STORY - FOUR DAYS A WEEK. At Our Fingertips. An Unexpected Place.

EVERY PIECE AND TWEET TELLS A STORY - FOUR DAYS A WEEK. At Our Fingertips. An Unexpected Place.

I am so honored and amazed (still) that Mia would take the time to write about me and my creations...selecting photographs and words the way only she can.
Mia has a way with words and photographs that steal my breath. Her latest Monday Musings about her mother's Vietnamese garden left me wide eyed with wonder...
More soon!
Love and Light to you all,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    Today I received your stunning necklace and gift. But before I could open the beautifully wrapped box they came in, I had to take pictures of the wrapping. You truly know how to make a moment special.

    I cannot wait to wear your jewelry all day and evening tomorrow. It is a most wonderful feeling to know you had created them with your own hands. And the gold Sacred Cake tag is precious. When I wear your designs I feel there are little angels of inspiration all around me. Thank you for this gift.

    I feel very blessed and honored to have met you on Twitter. When I was tired and the hour seemed bleak at my writing desk, there you were like a song with wings. Thank you.

    -Mia

    P.S. I just received an email from one of my sisters and she wrote: I just looked at Jennifer's blog and I was quite moved. I love the honesty she freely gives to her readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.