Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Thousand Cranes

I was inspired to share this amazing video with you by my dear friend Mia.
I have never seen anything so lovely....and I love the music...

I am off once again to the OB with Em. We've been going every week for awhile now, and sometimes in between weeks. It is a bit stressful. Baby Ben is not growing like he should and will need to come by C-section soon. We are just waiting for him to grow just a bit more. He will be a tiny fella when he comes. Em needs your prayers. So do KW and I. We will be caring for them both, which is a blessing, but also very difficult too. I won't go into too many details, but she is young and single and in need of our support right now.
I hope you all have an amazing day! Don't forget that this moment is all you have. I struggle sometimes with being present in the moment, don't you? Life is filled with stress and distractions and worry that robs us of our lives. Like my friend Liz says, Be Present. Be Here. Enjoy her beautiful website today. I find comfort and inspirations there, and wanted to share it with you.

Love and Light,
jennifer

New earrings...
poetry leaves available at the shop!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful step in your daughters journey to share. My own daughter had a baby girl a couple months ago and I was able to experience the entire birth process. It was amazing! You and yours are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    You are a wonderful blessing and friend. Wrapping my arms around you and your family. Keeping you in my prayers.

    Thank you so much for sharing Hammock's beautiful, music video.

    For you and your readers, here is the original poem I wrote, If You Fold A Thousand Cranes, [http://bit.ly/iaNvdZ], as inspired by Hammock's Breathturn and hope:


    IF YOU FOLD A THOUSAND CRANES,
    what would be the wish of your heart?
    The whisper that stirs you awake in the morning,
    in the evening,
    and makes your spirit soar?

    If we fold a thousand cranes,
    together
    you and I ...
    imagine the colors of the light in the skies.

    If we fold a thousand cranes,
    it has been written and said:
    a wish is coming true.


    Love,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful video - the music gave me chills. Thank you for sharing. I'll be praying for your Em and Baby Ben... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jennifer,

    You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on baby Ben's progress.

    Bear Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and prayers my friend. Everything will be ok. :)
    Love to you,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.