Friday, August 06, 2010

Artful Blogging, and Gratitude

I flip the pages and arrive at my article in the current issue of Artful Blogging. It is a surreal experience. I am somewhat stunned I guess. How did I get here? My heart printed on pages for the world to see. In the article I speak of blogging and how it has helped heal my heart after my father's death....and there is still a lot of healing to do...
Another wonderful part of this amazing gratitude package is that my sister, Kelly Rae is in this issue as well. That makes it so much more special.

The photos taken with my little 'ole Sony runofthemill digital camera, are there on the pages. I shake my head in disbelief. Did I really take those pictures? Humbled. I am truly humbled.

Yesterday I was reading my daughter this post. I wrote about why I use Queen Anne's Lace as my "icon" or "brand". She said that I should be a writer. And I said, I am a writer. I am.