Monday, January 03, 2011

Garn-Etsy, one of the prettiest treasuries I've ever been a part of...




This is just the most visually striking Etsy Treasury I've ever been included in. Maybe if we all click on it, we'll make it to the front page?
Notice I say "We"? I can't; I don't do this alone. I draw my inspiration from all of you...the beauty and depth of the human spirit...the individual and collective beauty of all you out there reading this now.
I am so grateful for "Cynmb" for including me in this beautiful collection.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS beautiful! I clicked! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treausury - congrats!! I clicked! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jennifer... my beautiful Necklace arrived today with the surprise of the complimentary matching earrings... how very generous of you! I adore them and have made a Post today about my new Treasures! Thank You.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.