Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Playing with Light, Dreaming of Autumn and Christmas in July

Provincial Earrings

Egyptian Alabaster and Turquoise Earrings
I was gone all day today, and in my rush to get some creations posted, I caught the last bit of evening light right here are the desk. No tripod. No fancy background. Just the window, a piece of printer paper and the light. I thought these photographs came out fairly well for such a quickie operation.

There is still time to catch my Christmas in July sale! Everything in the shop has been marked down, with an additional 10% off of necklaces and bracelets.

These days, I've been thinking quite a bit about Autumn. Maybe because of the oppressive heat wave we've been having? I'll be posting some more summer colors very soon, along with some very rich fall pieces using beautiful polished tiger's eye, tumbled garnets, golds and plum.
More soon!
P.S. Still a few envelopes left for the ephemera and cabinet card giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Valentine! Where's the tumbled garnet and tiger's eye???!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Please know that I am deeply grateful for your presence here.